- 3 sweet potatoes- washed & scrubbed
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2-1 tbsp smokey paprika
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- coarse black pepper- few grinds
- salt- to taste
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar (for garnishing)
- few sprigs of chive- finely chopped
- PAM olive oil flavor
1. Preheat oven to 425. In a small bowl whisk together oil, pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika.
2. Cut the potatoes into strips (french-frie size) and lay them on a baking sheet. Pour oil mixture over potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Spray with some pam and make sure each strip is hitting the baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar evenly over potatoes.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until darker and crispy, tossing every 10 minutes. Remove and cool. While cooling, sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and garnish with chives. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce- I recommend Honey Mustard YUM 🙂
Look at those crispy fries sparkling with brown sugar.. yummy..
Want MORE Vegan?